A/P Electrical Maintenance Tech.
|Benefits:||Yes-Health, Dental, & Life insurance; 401k|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||This position is responsible for providing maintenance services to the entire plant, primarily regarding issues involving electrical, electronic or automation problems. The lead Technicianís primary responsibility to breakdowns involving automation and or electrical systems. In addition the position requires work on scheduled downtime including Preventative Maintenance and Corrective Maintenance. The position also requires advanced troubleshooting of sophisticated automation systems, systems re-design an new equipment installation.|
|Duties:||1. Responds to calls from the plantís process lines for automation and electrical breakdowns and makes necessary repairs to continue running the lines. This includes troubleshooting both hardware and software systems that control the process machinery.|
2. Repairs or replaces defective or damaged components that affect any of the process lines. This includes identifying the part (s) needed, finding and retrieving the parts (s) from spares and installing the parts(s) as needed.
3. Completes work as assigned on maintenance work orders. This includes electrical, mechanical and automation work and is performed either on downtime or while the machine is running.
4. fills out daily reports on work completed, which is to logged by the Maintenance Turn Leader in the Maintenance Log Book.
5. Reports major system problems requiring engineering services to the Engineer assigned to the particular area in question.
6. Fills out calibration logs for critical instrumentation calibrations and fills out PM Check Sheets.
7. Performs housekeeping in all areas of the plant as assigned.
8. Performs any miscellaneous job assigned either verbally or in writing by the Supervisors, Engineers, or Managers of the Maintenance Department.
|Qualifications:||1. A Minimum of a High School Degree or Equivalent (GED)|
2. Two year Technical College Degree in Electronics or a field relating to Industrial Automation.
3. Experience with Rockwell Allen-Bradley.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.